Dion’s Blog 9/14

Prompt: In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?

Prompt Response: One time, my friend warned me not to touch something because it could break, but I was curious and touched it anyway. I accidentally knocked it over and had to clean up the mess. I felt embarrassed because I knew I should have listened. I learned that sometimes curiosity can get me into trouble, and it is better to listen to warnings.

Summary: today in class, we discussed questions about the story “ The rock pile”.

Reflection : I learned that being curious can sometimes lead to mistakes. After ignoring a warning and getting in trouble, I realized that rules are there to protect me. Now, I try to think before I act.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dion’s Blog 9/15

Dion’s Blog 9/10